In this section, you will learn:
- the basic concept of delegation, consequences of non-delegation,
- how to correctly plan the delegation of tasks, how to overcome your hurdles, and how to select suitable youth parliament/council members,
- the advantages and disadvantages of delegation.
You will be able to:
- use delegation tools;
- accept delegation as a permanent, routine part of management work,
- be aware of your roles in the delegation process, seek approval for given tasks, select the right council/parliament members, and provide feedback.